Admission Notification 2022-23
- Admission to the Academic year 2022-23 is open from 1st March 2022
- Seats are available for LKG, UKG and few seats from class 1st to 9th std
- Parents desirous of seeking admission for their child/children may get the application form, fill it and submit to the school office..
- The Application form should be filled in every column. Incomplete application form will be rejected.
- A student seeking admission to LKG should complete 3 years 6 months on 31st May 2022.
- A student seeking admission to class 1st std should complete 5 years 6 months on 31st May 2022.
- Students seeking admission to higher classes will be selected through a written assessment and an interview.
- The school does not accept any donation/capitation fee for admission of students to any class.
The parents have to register their children’s names first for admission by filling a form. Admission will be offered based on availability of seat, merit and seniority of registration.
Admissions Committee reserves the right to reject the application of any candidate, without assigning any reason. Candidates receiving the admission letters must join within the specified time by paying the prescribed fees and submitting the following documents:
- 2 stamp size photos and 4 passport-size photos
- Transfer Certificate
- Birth Certificate with one photocopy
- Previous year’s marks card, with 1 Xerox copy
- Caste Certificate & Aadhar Card
Procedure for Admission of (Foreign Student)
- Copy of a Permanent Visa of the Parent
- Copy of Education Visa of the child.
- Certificate from the Superintendent of police.
- Admissions can be made for lower classes.
- For Sixth Standard onwards permission from CBSE Board, Chennai is to be obtained.
- Cause for stay in the country.
- All students should attend classes on all working days and even on special occasions wearing the prescribed school uniform.
- Each pupil should be equipped with a minimum of two sets of uniform.
- Only students of Std. VI and above are permitted to wear trousers.
- All uniforms must conform to the prescribed pattern and colour shade specified by the school.
- Students are permitted to wear only one inch wide light brown belt provided by the school.
- Students of all class must be very neatly dressed and sport a short hairstyle.
Uniform for LKG & UKG
Boys: Red checks shirt and Grey color half pant
Girls: Red and Grey color frock